- Two and Three Year Olds
- This class is for children who are 2-3 years old (must be potty trained). Anne Camburn is the teacher of this class. It meets in Room 14 of the Children’s Building.
- Four Year Olds and Kindergarten
- This Sunday School Class is for all children in 4K and 5K. It is taught by Dee Bee & John Wright. This class meets in Room 13 of the Children’s Building.
- First and Second Grades
- This class meets in Room 17 of the Children’s Building. It uses Group’s Hands On curriculum. Nancy Dixon and Terri Shannon are the teachers for this class.
- Third through Fith Grades
- This older elementary class is taught by Laura & Paul Patrick. It meets in Room 16 of the Children’s Building and follows Group’s Hands On curriculum.
- Mid-High Class (Grades 6-7)
- This class meets in Room 1 of Covenant Hall and is led by Heather & Jamie Hulon. This class uses re:form Ancestors Old Testament as their curriculum.
- Senior High Class (Grades 8-12)
- This Sunday School Class is taught by Walker Bruce and Molly Griggs. This class meets in Room 3 of Covenant Hall (Youth Room) and uses re:form Ancestors New Testament as their curriculum.
- Covenant Class
- This class meets in the Parlor in the Administrative Wing of the Sanctuary Building and follows The Present Word curriculum. It is taught by Tom Higgins.
- Cary Grayson Class
- This class meets in Room 4 of Covenant Hall and takes an in-depth, historical look at the Bible verse by verse. It is an open discussion class led by Henry Shepard, Jim Frye, Kevin Mikles, Barry VanDeventer, and Judy Tag.
- Full Circle Class
- This class meets in Room 2 (Library) of Covenant Hall. It is designed to meet the needs of adults who may be coming “Full Circle” and now wish to make sure that their children are getting the Christian Education that they once had. It is a group discussion class that is faciliated by Frankie Earnst and Johnnie Harvey.
Westminster is pleased to offer loving childcare for our youngest members and guests. Our infant and toddler nurseries are staffed by trained nursery workers who will provide you with a pager so that they can contact you if it is necessary. The pager will vibrate so that you will know if you are needed in the nursery. Our nursery workers, along with anyone else at Westminster who works with children have completed Child Protection Training and have passed a background check.
- Worship Preparation Class for first graders each fall
- Vacation Bible School each summer