Our Current Policy: Indoor meetings and gatherings are exclusively virtual. Any exceptions allowed will observe the following Covid protocols: Face coverings required, Hand sanitizer available, social distancing observed. Outdoor gatherings are permitted with the following protocols: Hand sanitizer available; 6ft social distancing; all meetings scheduled through the church office.
Rebounding: We are resuming activities on a case-by-case basis with Covid Protocols observed. For instance, the following ministry activities are approved:
• Daily Prayer Service on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
• Sunday Worship. Allowing small groups (invitation only) to attend in the sanctuary for special purposes such as confirmation, ordination, and baptism.
• Preschool will resume with approved protocols.
• Youth Gatherings including Montreat “Play at Home”
• Some Mission Projects including Hands of Christ and Reading Partners
• Worship prep class for 1st graders
Next Steps: At our September 23 Session meeting, we will consider possible next steps: Indoor meetings in large areas (Sanctuary and Covenant Hall) for groups 25 or fewer and resuming in-person worship on Sunday mornings.