- Other Opportunities
- Sunday Morning Schedule
- 9:45-10:00 am
- Music: Younger Children 2’s-5’; Older Children 1st-5th
- 10:00-10:45 am
- Sunday School Class
- Infants and Early Twos – Nursery
- Using Growing in Grace and Gratitude curriculum, our littlest ones will begin to engage in Bible stories through story telling, songs, and activities. Children will begin to recognize words from the Bible, names from scripture, and become acquainted with Sunday School.
- Two and Three Year Olds – Children’s Building Room 16
- Using Growing in Grace and Gratitude curriculum, children learn the most treasured of stories from the Bible through story telling, songs, and activities.
*Must be potty trained
Teachers: Sherry Niblock, Kendall Ramsay, and Stacy Patrick
- Four Year Olds and Kindergarten – Children’s Building Room 14
- Using Growing in Grace & Gratitude curriculum children learn through the using scripture about God’s amazing love and grace for them and God’s people.
Teachers: Dee Bee and John Wright
- First and Second Grades – Children’s Building Room 13
- Using Feasting on the Word, children will be learning God’s story for them and the world. Studies will be lectionary based and help to encourage conversation together with friends and family.
Teachers: Nancy Dixon and Terri Shannon
- Third through Fifth Grades – Children’s Building Room 17
- Feasting on the Word curriculum celebrates God’s scriptures in fun and engaging ways. Children will be using their Bibles every Sunday as they continue to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Teachers: Mary Fulmer, Laura Patrick, Ashley Snider, Lissa Long
- Mid-High Class – Covenant Hall Room 1
- Youth will be using Feasting on the Word, a lectionary based study written with young people in mind! Discussions will be relevant to the questions youth have as they continue to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Teachers: Jamie and Heather Hulon
- Senior High Class – Covenant Hall Room 3
- High School Youth will be utilizing Feasting on the Word to help study the theological concepts presented through the scriptures. Conversation and study will be rooted in scripture and encourage growth as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Teachers: Matt and Natasha Akery, Audra Walters
- Anchor Class – Children’s Building Room 15
- This fall the Anchor Class will be studying “Responding to God’s Grace.” Participant books available in the Anchor Classroom or in the church office.
Teachers: Tom and Mellany Whetsone and Jon and Rebecca Bazzle
- Cary Grayson Class – Covenant Hall Room 4
- Taught by a rotation of excellent leaders, the Cary Grayson Class moves through the books of the Bible and topical studies to enhance Biblical knowledge. Discussion welcomed!
Teachers: Rotation of Team Teachers
- Covenant Class – Parlor
- Using a quarterly, lectionary-based curriculum, we study to find the ways we may apply the scriptures to current daily living. An outline for each lesson is provided for the class and discussion is open and greatly encouraged. Presentation and discussion is informal and candid.
Teacher: Tom Higgins
- Full Circle Class Covenant Hall Room 2
- A multigenerational class. Full Circle will be following Feasting on the Word curriculum which corresponds with the First Grade-High School Sunday School classes. Those with children/grandchildren will study the same scripture passages each week.
Teachers: John Dounian and Dale Norman
Short term classes called “Pause and Refresh” with special speakers and/or presentations are added to the schedule as they become available. These are great opportunities for all the adult classes, and sometimes youth, to join together and to continue our enrichment in the Word.
Westminster is pleased to offer loving childcare for our youngest members and guests. Our infant and toddler nurseries are staffed by trained nursery workers who will provide you with a pager so that they can contact you if it is necessary. The pager will vibrate so that you will know if you are needed in the nursery. Our nursery workers, along with anyone else at Westminster who works with children have completed Child Protection Training and have passed a background check.
- Worship Preparation Class for first graders each fall
- Vacation Bible School each summer